With the fixed grinding wheel on the main shaft, the grinding effect can be produced.
1. The fit between the inner hole of the grinding wheel and the flange should have a proper clearance to prevent
the grinding wheel from expanding due to thermal expansion during grinding.
2. The diameters of the two flanges must be equal, and their size should not be less than 1/3 of the outer diameter
of the grinding wheel; it is not allowed to strike with a hammer or heavy object Flange to prevent damage to the
3. A gasket should be placed between the flange, the gasket and the end face of the grinding wheel to make it
4. Do not overtighten the bolts when tightening. When the flange is fastened with several bolts, it must be diagonally
divided several times and gradually tightened. And only use standard wrenches.
5. The taper hole of the flange and the cone on the main shaft of the grinding machine must be wiped clean.
6. After the new grinding wheel is statically balanced, when the grinder is first installed, it must be idled for 3 to 5
minutes with a protective cover. at this time, No one should be in front of the grinding wheel.
7. When disassembling the grinding wheel, do not mistake the direction of rotation of the compression nut.
8. Every time you change the grinding wheel, you must check whether the mushroom head used to lock the grinding
wheel in the flange is loose or damaged.The flange is discontinued.
Place of Origin: Taiwan, New Taipei
Sales Method: Service, Retail
Payment Term: T/T, L/C